Numerologist Henry Conlan
Headline in The Courier, Findlay, Ohio February 4, 1987
“Numerologist Aids People To Reach Their Potential”
Henry Conlan has 30 years of experience as a professional numerologist, appearing on TV and radio shows, as well as in magazines and newspapers. He has lectured in Australia, Europe and America. All these years, he has been involved in the Edgar Cayce work.
Numerology is the science of numbers; it originated with Pythagoras-a philosopher of ancient Europe. Pythagoras put meaning to numbers, and then numbers to colors and music. Numerology is a guide. It accurately reveals an individual’s personality by displaying strengths and weaknesses, allowing that person to unleash their full potential. In particular it allows people to realize possibilities already present.
Introducing Henry Conlan
- Henry Conlan is Australia’s foremost Numerologist, with a long history of chillingly accurate assessments and more than 26 years’ media experience.
In 1977, Henry was taught a Pythagorean System of numerology by Claire Barry in Adelaide. Two years later, he travelled through America, England and Scotland doing numerology workshops. Among other places, he talked at the celebrated Findhorn community, the 5th festival for mind and body at Olympia in London, and the A.R.E. in Virginia Beach. He was invited by the Montessori school to teach curious believers in the numeric arts.
After returning home in 1981, Henry moved to Brisbane and began practicing numerology full-time and within months, had developed a strong media profile with contributions to Queensland newspapers, radio and television.
- During 1982 and 1983, Henry toured New Zealand doing radio talk-back and paper articles. In 1984, he was granted a Private Employment Agencies License.
- During 1984, Henry was employed by Brisbane radio station 4BC to present the one-hour radio show “People By Numbers”, beginning an association with the station that is still in place in 2008.
- Henry relocated to Sydney in 1985, where further radio and television spots followed. At the end of 1986, he spent three months in the USA, extensively practicing numerology — which resulted in paper articles in Ohio and radio talks in Texas.
- Back in Brisbane in time for EXPO ’88, Henry became a regular on Channel 10 and resumed his radio talk-back spot with Radio 4BC.
- During 1993, he joined The Sunday Mail with a weekly numerology column with articles on the political scene and sporting people for over six years.
- In 1995, he became a regular guest on Brian Bury’s talk-back program on 2UE, as well as spots with fellow presenters Alan Jones and Stan Zamanek. In 1999, Henry was given his own numerology column with the “B” Magazine.
- Henry’s extraordinary talents were spotlighted again during the 2000 Olympic Games, with regular media interviews including Queensland TV’s Brisbane Extra.
Henry Conlan is available for:
- Workshops and retreats
Workshops can range in length from a few hours to a two-day program. They usually emphasize the BIRTHDAY. Covering the Grid, Pinnacles (cycles) & Challenges, and the YEAR NUMBERS. Participants learn how to do charts. Through practice, they further gain confidence and accuracy.
- Lectures on Numerology in general, including the spiritual aspects of numbers. Presentations may touch on celebrities, sporting people, politicians, royal families, and so on, as examples. They may also touch on a country for the current year.
- Radio talks and TV interviews
- Individual readings
Henry Conlan can be contacted via e-mail at email@example.com
While in the US: (757) 217 7489
Phone in Australia: + 61.3.9898 9897
The Forum is hosted by and held at the Association for Research and Enlightenment (A.R.E.) located at 215 67th Street, Virginia Beach, VA 23451Toll free: 800-333-4499; 757-428-3588. the program starts at 7:30 and will conclude at 9:45. Open to the public, donations appreciated , light refreshments served.